What can we learn from David and Goliath in the bible?
- No matter how big our problems got is in control of every situation
- We learn that God can have big plans for us even if we seem to be hopeless
- Even though David was faced with something pretty much impossible to overcome he believed God would make it possible
- We learn that if you trust in God he can put you on a path that you never thought would be possible
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
How can we be more like David?
- We can be more like David by trusting God’s plans and that his plans are always better than ours.
- Leave everything in Gods hands, stop worrying, He’s got your back.
- just go for those tough challenges
- if someones bigger and better than you keep trying to win
“God has got you bro”
Did you like learning about David and Goliath? The story is in the bible at 1 Samuel 17:1-25:7 give it a read and earn more
Don’t forget to follow the blog! to help you keep moving forward.