What can we learn from Daniel and the lions den in the bible?
- One big thing that I think is really important is that Daniel didn’t put the focus on the situation but just kept his focus on God.
- Even though Daniel was faced with death he still kept his faith in God.
- You can also see how powerful prayer can be, prayer can help you in every situation even the toughest of them all.
- He did the opposite what everyone told him because he believed they were wrong, he did what he knew was right, Daniel didn’t care about what other people thought.
- When faced with big obstacles, Daniel came out stronger.
“Have no fear for God is always with you.”
How can we be more like Daniel?
- Firstly we need to strengthen our relationship with God, start praying as much as you can.
- Leave everything in Gods hands, stop worrying, He’s got your back.
- Stand out! It is good to be different, if someone doesn’t agree with you it doesn’t matter.
- If you face your own personal “den of lions” have faith in God and you will come out of the other side stronger and more well equipped for other things that may happen in your life.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
Did you like learning about Daniel? If so comment below and I will do more posts like this.
Don’t forget to follow the blog! to help you keep moving forward.